When you first contact us, one of our Funeral Directors will arrange to meet with you. A time will be arranged to sit down together to discuss your needs.
This will include:
- Selection of a coffin,
- Clothing for your loved one,
- Where you would like your loved one to rest.
- On your instruction, the funeral director will liaise with the relevant minister and cemetery or crematorium to confirm the date, time, and location of the service. These arrangements will be confirmed with you later.
- Should you wish not to use a church, the Bobby Morrison funeral home offers a fully furnished service room, complete with an organ. An organist can be arranged. Free parking is available and disabled access is also readily available.
- Flowers or floral tributes can be discussed, along with
- Newspaper notices. The funeral director can, if required, place obituary notices into local and national press once the funeral arrangements have been confirmed. These may also appear in online publications.
- Orders of Service for the funeral service can be provided if required. Families will usually take the time to select music and readings personally relevant to the deceased and may choose to bring a photograph of the deceased. Bobby Morrison will take care to incorporate these personal choices into the Order of Service, along with any other personal wishes.
During his meeting with you, the funeral director will provide you with a written estimate of the charges so that you are able to clearly see what costs will be incurred, and you will have the opportunity to discuss these carefully.